Never trust a man who howls at you like a wolf
without treating you like the moon.
Most disturbing things children have said about their imaginary friends
- He has no face.
- He tells me it’s ok to kill people
- She stares at me from the ceiling
- The man in the Easter Bunny costume loves me so much
- I talk to her through the mirror
- When you leave, she crawls out of my closet on all 4’s
- When I take a bath, he comes out of the water
- She says she’ll take me away with her one day forever
- He has no arms or legs
- She’s bloody and she cries all the time
Goodnight and happy fucking Halloween.
He looked at me like I was crazy. Most of my lovers do, and that’s partly why they love me, and partly why they leave.
Chuy told me he’s going to make a ledge for some hidden skate spot and I said it was cute and he was like “wtf cute??” I forgot boys don’t like being called cute haha.